Green Energy with Kevin Talbot
More and more home owners are turning to renewable or better efficiency energy sources in an attempt to reduce costs and the impact on the environment. No wonder with oil prices which have trebled in the last 3 years surpassing the record highs of the boom time in 2007 & 2008. With carbon taxes going to be introduced and no slowdown on fossil fuel costs so the attitude is to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.
Home Building with Kevin Tablot we provide a full range of renewable and energy efficient systems to ensure you cut your dependence on fossil fuel while also making considerable savings. We can help you with grants and choosing the most appropriate system that suits your needs. Contact us directly via here and we can supply you with more information that would be helpful. We know only too well from dealing with clients that faced with a daunting selection of energy saving measures that you can get lost and become indecisive to what is best for your needs and for your home.
High Efficiency Boilers
With High Efficiency Boilers – with the great strides technology and engineering has made, we can install a high efficiency boiler to improve your heating needs. So maybe replacing your old boiler is the way to go. Contact us to find out.
- Up to 95% efficient (standard boilers operate approx at 65% – 75%)
- Return on investment typically 2 years
- Extremely Reliable
- Significant savings on energy costs
- Straightforward cost effective installation process.
- Little or no ongoing maintenance requirements.
Rainwater harvesting systems reduces water charges and water consumption demand from the mains supply by collecting, storing and purifying the rainwater that falls upon your rooftop. With the onset of water charges approaching smart consumers are getting rainwater harvesting systems in place. As we all know, Ireland is famous for the constant rain we receive!
- Significantly reduces water charges and water utility bills.
- Following installation of rainwater harvesting system it is completely free to use and requires little or no maintenance.
- Rainwater systems can be easily integrated into your current premises normally within 48 hours after system parts arrive at site.
- Rainwater is a naturally pure form of water.
- Rainwater is highly beneficial for irrigation; plants thrive as stored rainwater is free of pollutions, salts, minerals and other manmade contaminants.
Heat Recovery Systems
The Heat Recovery Systems work by recovering up to 30% of the heat in the air being lost through fresh air vents, flues and leaks in windows and doors. The system works by supplying fresh air to rooms in your home or business premises while extracting moisture from wet areas such as toilets and kitchen spaces. Warm stale air is removed from the building through grilles and ductwork; it is then passed through a heat exchanger which transfers some of its heat to the colder incoming fresh air.
A Solar panel is placed on the roof or surrounding grounds of a premise’s in order to collect the naturally created solar energy. There are a number of different types of solar panel collectors available depending on your requirements and all collectors have a specially designed surface coating which maximises solar energy absorption.
- Solar energy is free.
- You can save up to 70% on energy bills in Ireland.
- All our solar panels come with a 20 Year Warranty on the vacuum in the tubes and 5 year warranty on the parts.
- Solar products require little maintenance; once the initial installation is complete and brought up to maximum efficiency no further purchases or equipment is ever needed.
We offer a 1kw self installed wind turbines
- 1kw wind turbine complete kit including 6m (20ft) tower
- Typical savings for this in a good windy area could be of up to €475 a year off your electricity bill.
- This turbine is exempt from planning but there are guidelines for installation. You must comply with National Planning guidelines which can be found in the Department of Environment website.
- This turbine is not suitable for mounting on buildings.
- This turbine connects to the electricity network in your house but must be wired to ETCI regulations.